What Do Rankings Mean?
Although Boston University School of Management (SMG) enjoys a solid position in all major rankings, these varied assessments are only one measure of a school’s overall quality and reputation.
Therefore, SMG remains committed to what we believe matters even more than the numbers below, however positive they may be: a mission of educating talented leaders who will create value for organizations, their communities, and the world.
- Professional Evening MBA Program 1st in Boston, 31st in US (“Best Part-Time MBA Programs,” U.S. News & World Report 2013)
- MBA Program 37th in US (“America’s Best Graduate Schools 2013,” U.S. News & World Report 2012)
- MBA Program 34th in US, 55th in world (“Which MBA?”The Economist 2012)
- 23rd by Bloomberg Businessweek (“Best Undergraduate B-Schools,” 2014)
- 40th by U.S. News & World Report (“Best Undergraduate Business Programs,” 2012)
- Custom Executive Programs 10th in US, 24th in world (Financial Times 2013)
- Executive MBA Program 1st in New England, 22nd nationally (Financial Times 2012)
|Additional Rankings and Achievements
- MBA Program 15th in US, 29th in world (“Global MBA Ranking,”AméricaEconomía 2012)
- MBA Program 19th in US, 39th in world (“Top International MBAs,” Expansión 2012)