What Do Rankings Mean?
Although Boston University School of Management (SMG) enjoys a solid position in all major rankings, these varied assessments are only one measure of a school’s overall quality and reputation.
Therefore, SMG remains committed to what we believe matters even more than the numbers below, however positive they may be: a mission of educating talented leaders who will create value for organizations, their communities, and the world.
- Professional Evening MBA Program 1st in Boston, 34th in US (“Best Part-Time MBA Programs,” U.S. News & World Report 2014)
- MBA Program 45th overall of all US AACSB accredited programs (“America’s Best Graduate Schools 2014,” U.S. News & World Report 2012)
- MBA Program 41st in US, 73rd in world (“Which MBA?”The Economist 2013)
- 25th by Bloomberg Businessweek (“Best Undergraduate B-Schools,” 2014)
- 39th by U.S. News & World Report (“Best Undergraduate Business Programs,” 2014)
- Custom Executive Programs 10th in US, 24th in world (Financial Times 2013)
- Executive MBA Program 1st in New England, 27th in solely US-based programs, and 81st globally (Financial Times 2013)
|Additional Rankings and Achievements
- MBA Program 9th in US, 21st in world (“Global MBA Ranking,”AméricaEconomía 2014)
- MBA Program 28th in US, 46th in world (“Top International MBAs,” Expansión 2014)
- MBA program 3rd in the US, 11th overall (Corporate Knights Green MBA ranking, 2013)
- Top 25 Social Impact graduate program (NetImpact, 2014)