Frederic Brunel on Visual Cues in Product and Package Design
Frederic Brunel, in his talk at the “Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing” conference at Boston University on April 3, 2009, discusses the meanings we ascribe to different images and how this relates to product and package design strategies.
Brunel is Associate Professor of Marketing at Boston University School of Management.
Related Videos from the Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing Conference:
- Prof. & Dean Lou Lataif Discusses Developing a Feel for the “Art” of Business and Marketing
- Prof. Susan Fournier Talks Politics, Community, and Conflict in Marketing
- Prof. Sucharita Chandran Counts Zero as a Special Price
- Prof. Shuba Srinivasan Combines Hard and Soft Marketing Metrics
- Prof. CB Bhattacharya on Stakeholder Reactions and ROI from CSR Activities