Lou Lataif Discusses Developing a Feel for the “Art” of Business and Marketing
Louis E. Lataif, in his talk at the “Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing” conference at Boston University on April 3, 2009, talks about the importance of developing a feel for the “art” of business and marketing.
Lataif is the Allen Questrom Professor and Dean at Boston University School of Management, as well as former president of Ford Europe.
Related Videos from the Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing Conference:
- Prof. Frederic Brunel on Visual Cues in Product and Package Design
- Prof. Susan Fournier Talks Politics, Community, and Conflict in Marketing
- Prof. Sucharita Chandran Counts Zero as a Special Price
- Prof. Shuba Srinivasan Combines Hard and Soft Marketing Metrics
- Prof. CB Bhattacharya on Stakeholder Reactions and ROI from CSR Activities