Shuba Srinivasan Combines Hard and Soft Marketing Metrics
Shuba Srinivasan, in her talk at the “Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing” conference at Boston University on April 3, 2009, explains her latest research, which integrates the traditional hard metrics of marketing with the softer, affective metrics such as brand image, liking, and awareness.
Shuba Srinivasan is Associate Professor and Dean’s Research Fellow in Marketing at Boston University School of Management.
Related Videos from the Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing Conference:
- Prof. & Dean Lou Lataif Discusses Developing a Feel for the “Art” of Business and Marketing
- Prof. Frederic Brunel on Visual Cues in Product and Package Design
- Prof. Susan Fournier Talks Politics, Community, and Conflict in Marketing
- Prof. Sucharita Chandran Counts Zero as a Special Price
- Prof. CB Bhattacharya on Stakeholder Reactions and ROI from CSR Activities