Susan Fournier Talks Politics, Community, and Conflict in Marketing
Susan Fournier, in her presentation at the “Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing” conference at Boston University on April 3, 2009, talks about the importance of recognizing the in-group/out-group dynamic that impacts communities, as well as the marketing campaigns that aim to target them.
Fournier is Associate Professor of Marketing at Boston University School of Management.
Related Videos from the Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing Conference:
- Prof. & Dean Lou Lataif Discusses Developing a Feel for the “Art” of Business and Marketing
- Prof. Frederic Brunel on Visual Cues in Product and Package Design
- Prof. Sucharita Chandran Counts Zero as a Special Price
- Prof. Shuba Srinivasan Combines Hard and Soft Marketing Metrics
- Prof. CB Bhattacharya on Stakeholder Reactions and ROI from CSR Activities