CB Bhattacharya on Stakeholder Reactions and ROI from CSR Activities
In this presentation from the “Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing” conference at Boston University on April 3, 2009, CB Bhattacharya discusses his latest research, which shows that stakeholder reactions to CSR initiatives hinge on four main “levers”: awareness, understanding, usefulness, and unity.
CB Bhattacharya is Professor of Marketing and Everett W. Lord Distinguished Faculty Scholar at Boston University School of Management.
Related Videos from the Creating and Capturing Value through Marketing Conference:
- Prof. & Dean Lou Lataif Discusses Developing a Feel for the “Art” of Business and Marketing
- Prof. Frederic Brunel on Visual Cues in Product and Package Design
- Prof. Susan Fournier Talks Politics, Community, and Conflict in Marketing
- Prof. Sucharita Chandran Counts Zero as a Special Price
- Prof. Shuba Srinivasan Combines Hard and Soft Marketing Metrics