How to Collaborate with Competitors on Social Change
Jeffery Swartz, Timberland President & CEO, discusses how he engages with the competition as a business leader working towards climate change. He reviews the challenges, the high level of accountability, and potential impact companies have on social change.
What is the role of business in the climate debate? Engage with Timberland on this topic at www.earthkeeper.com/voicesofchallenge.
Watch other videos about Timberland:
- What Timberland Is Doing to Reduce the Company’s Impact on Deforestation
- What is Timberland’s Product Nutrition Label?
- What Is the Government’s Role in Promoting Sustainability?
- How Does Timberland Differentiate Itself in the Sustainability Space?
- What Is Timberland’s Business Model?
- What Steps is the Industry Taking towards Sustainability?
- Why Do Quarterly CSR Reports?
- What is Green-Washing?
- Have Consumers Made a Change?