What is Green-Washing?
In this video, Kristen McCormack addresses the issue of green-washing, consumer skepticism around CSR claims, and how we can differentiate between what a company says and what it does. Timberland President & CEO Jeffrey Swartz explains the need for an agreement on measurement and language of CSR.
What is the role of business in the climate debate? Engage with Timberland on this topic at www.earthkeeper.com/voicesofchallenge.
Watch other videos about Timberland:
- What Timberland Is Doing to Reduce the Company’s Impact on Deforestation
- What is Timberland’s Product Nutrition Label?
- What Is the Government’s Role in Promoting Sustainability?
- How Does Timberland Differentiate Itself in the Sustainability Space?
- What Is Timberland’s Business Model?
- What Steps is the Industry Taking towards Sustainability?
- Why Do Quarterly CSR Reports?
- Have Consumers Made a Change?
- How to Collaborate with Competitors on Social Change