What Is Timberland’s Business Model?
A student from the audience challenges Jeffrey Swartz, Timberland President & CEO, to address the issue on American materialism and the justification for marketing shoes based on sustainability, He explains Timberland’s business model and how it fits in the nature of materialism in society and efforts towards sustainability.
What is the role of business in the climate debate? Engage with Timberland on this topic at www.earthkeeper.com/voicesofchallenge.
Watch other videos about Timberland:
- What Timberland Is Doing to Reduce the Company’s Impact on Deforestation
- What is Timberland’s Product Nutrition Label?
- What Is the Government’s Role in Promoting Sustainability?
- How Does Timberland Differentiate Itself in the Sustainability Space?
- What Steps is the Industry Taking towards Sustainability?
- Why Do Quarterly CSR Reports?
- What is Green-Washing?
- Have Consumers Made a Change?
- How to Collaborate with Competitors on Social Change