Executive MBA Program #1 in New England
BusinessWeek Cites A+ Curriculum and Support
BusinessWeek ranked Boston University Executive MBA program among its top 25 EMBA programs for 2009, listing the School as #1 in New England, 18th in the U.S., and 23rd internationally. The BU EMBA program scored “A+” in two of the three graduate survey response categories – “Curriculum” and “Support” – and was among the top five most affordable programs in the ranking.
BusinessWeek weighs graduate responses at 65%, and the other 35% comes from the peer program directors’ rating.
“High potential managers are sent to us by their employers who trust our faculty and curricula to help develop genuine builders and leaders.”
“These results demonstrate the satisfaction of our EMBA graduates with our unique curriculum that fuses the art, science, and technology of business” said Louis E. Lataif, Allen Questrom Professor and Dean. “High potential managers are sent to us by their employers who trust our faculty and curricula to help develop genuine builders and leaders.”
The program focuses on Management as a System, a cross-functional understanding of the interdependencies among organizations’ components. It also offers a strong global component through a concentrated international module and trip designed to provide an understanding of the many factors that frame the business context in a range of developed and developing economies.
“Our curriculum is under continual refinement based on industry changes and student needs.”
“Our curriculum is under continual refinement based on industry changes and student needs. We know our students and their companies are looking for immediate value from our program,” said EMBA Faculty Director and Professor Susan Samuelson. “Our EMBA students have been selected by their employers because of their high potential and substantial experience. As a result, the class experience is exceptionally rich,” said Janice Dolnick, Director of the EMBA.
“We know our students and their companies are looking for immediate value from our program.”
Read more about EMBA’s approach in a recent Financial Times article.
For additional information about the program, please visithttp://management.bu.edu/executive-programs/emba/
About Boston University School of Management
Founded as the College of Business Administration in 1913, Boston University School of Management educates builders and leaders, uniquely fusing the art, science, and technology of business. The School is the global pioneer of the MS·MBA program, a rigorous dual-degree, next generation MBA integrating traditional management education with expertise in the information technologies that are transforming every business. The School also offers executive programs along with its undergraduate degree and a full range of graduate degrees, such as the top-ranked MBA in Health Sector Management and the MBA in Public & Nonprofit Management. For more information, visit http://management.bu.edu/.
Boston University School of Management