Highlights from the Full-Time MBA Class of 2013 Destination Report*:
- 90% of students seeking employment accepted an offer within 3 months of graduation
- Top employment by Industry: Technology/Science, Consulting, Pharma/Biotech/Health Sector, Financial Services
- Students accepted positions with top employers such as: Chevron, Education Pioneers, Liberty Mutual, PwC and many more.
For more information, please visit the MBA Class of 2013 Employment Report.
Highlights from the Full-Time MBA Class of 2014 Internship Report:
- 95% of students seeking an internship accepted an offer
- Average compensation: $5968 (based on 160 hours, 1 month of work)
- Top internships by Industry: Financial Services, Technology/Science, Consulting Services, Consumer Products/Retail
- 71% of internships accepted were BU/FCC facilitated
- Students accepted positions with top employers such as: AT&T, Cognizant, Ocean Spray, Staples, The Hartford
For more information, please visit the MBA Class of 2014 Internship Report.
*This report was compiled to conform with MBA CSC Standards.
- Response rate: 93%
- Students providing salary: 69.7%*
- Graduation Dates: September 2012, January 2013, May 2013
NOTE: The Feld Career Center utilizes the reporting standards established by the MBA Career Services and Employer Alliance. Percentages shown are based on those students reporting data. Reporting Rates for Offer Acceptances in Class of 2013 is 93%.
*Reporting rate of students who accepted offers and provided salary information is 69.7%. This does not meet MBA CSC standards of 80%