PhD in Mathematical Finance Employers
Institutions are even more eager to employ bright mathematical finance (MF) professionals applying rigorous analyses to financial data. The MF PhD program prepares graduates with the skills necessary to develop high-level expertise in the quantitative side of finance and includes a real-world internship.
Graduates of the MF program enter into a number of fields upon graduation. Some of these career paths include:
- Financial Advisory and Investment
- Fixed Income Securities and Derivative
- Products Management
- Algorithmic Trading and Risk Management
- Proprietary Trading and Asset Management
- Financial Product Design and Implementation
Our alumni work for dynamic companies and organizations in major cities around the world. The sample list below demonstrates the wide spectrum of alumni employment.
- Bank of America
- Bloomberg L.P.
- BNP Paribas
- US House of Representatives
- Manulife Financial/ John Hancock
- Morningstar China
- State Street Global Advisors