Your Feld Career Center account manager will work with you to have your postings posted to the appropriate systems at Boston University so that you are reaching your target audience. We take the confusion out of the process and provide you with concierge service to aid your recruiting needs.
The SMG CareerLink exclusively serves School of Management MBA, Mathematical Finance, PEMBA students and Undergraduate students.
The BU CareerLink is an integrated system that services the entire undergraduate population of Boston UniversityThe BU CareerLink will allow you to choose from which Boston University Schools you would like to recruit.
Positions that are open to both undergraduate and MBA students must be posted separately on the two systems.
SMG CareerLink Capabilities
- Post internships and full-time jobs
- Register for career fairs
- View resume books
- Track applicants
- Create a personal profile
- Integrate YouTube videos, Facebook profiles, and Twitter accounts
- View interview schedules
If you previously held a MiTRAC account your information, including user name and password, has been transferred to both the BU CareerLink and MBA CareerLink. If you are having problems logging in, please contact the Feld Career Center at 617-353-2834.
To register with the SMG CareerLink:
- Go to the SMG CareerLink
- Click on the “register” button
- Complete and submit the registration form. Our office will review your registration within 48 hours. Once you are approved, you will receive an email with your username and password.
*Please note: You will need to select the services that you would like to use, under “Services Requested”
Please contact the Feld Career Center at 617-353-2834, if you are having problems registering.