Each year, our students are employed by some of the world’s best-known companies. Visit our undergraduate recruiting page for further information.
- 93% of students seeking employment received an offer within 6 months of graduation (2012).
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranked BU School of Management’s undergraduate program 12th in the U.S. for Academic Quality and 18th overall (2012).
- US News & World Report ranked BU 51st nationally (2011).
- BU undergraduate business program ranked 40th among the AACSB accredited institutions (2012).
For more information please review the Undergraduate Employment Report Class of 2012.
The numbers say it all. 87% of 2012 BU MBA graduates were employed within three months of graduation. Visit our graduate recruiting companies page for further information.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranked BU MBA Program 39th nationally and 28th by Recruiters (2012).
- The Economist ranked BU MBA Program #1 globally for diversity of recruiters (2012).
- The International Herald Tribune ranked BU #17th in the world and 7th among U.S. schools on the employability of graduates.
- Financial Times ranked BU Executive MBA Program #1 in New England, 22nd in United States (2011).
- US News & World Report ranked BU MBA Program 37th nationally (2011).
For more information please review the Full-Time MBA Class of 2013 Employment Report