The School of Management offers companies a broad array of partnership and investment opportunities. For companies who wish to develop a strategic, long-term relationship with our School, we offer the Corporate Leaders Program.
The first step to become a Corporate Leader is to sit down with a dedicated relationship manager to identify areas of mutual interest. A roadmap will be created to identify investment and engagement opportunities that align with your company goals. Areas of interest may include a more strategic recruitment relationship, participation in the Dean’s Speakers Series, sponsorship of undergraduate or graduate consulting projects, or support of an MBA case competition.
Time commitments and sponsorship levels vary by project, but we ask that all Corporate Leaders commit to a minimum annual investment of $25,000 and a continuous recruitment relationship with our School.
Learn more about one of our Corporate Leaders, DePuy Synthes Spine, sponsor of the First Annual Global Health Sector Interdisciplinary Case Competition.
The Corporate Leaders program offers the following benefits:
- Personalized partnership to support your company goals.
- Focused stewardship from a dedicated staff member, including annual strategy plans.
- Access to top student talent via the Feld Career Center.
- Increased visibility on campus through events and guest lectures to put the spotlight on your company.
- Research partnerships and thought leadership with the dean and top faculty at the School of Management.
- Annual site visits and invitations to special events.
We invite you to learn more about the Corporate Leaders program.
Please contact Kathy Lynch, Director of Boston University’s Corporate Relations: 617-358-6401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.