Black, Latino and American Indian MBA Association
The BU Black, Latino and American Indian MBA Association was founded as a way to promote awareness of the unique issues facing minority MBA students in the university setting. Our ongoing mission is to facilitate a sense of community both among BU MBA students and programs, and among the larger BU campus and Boston-area universities.
The BU Black, Latino and American Indian MBA Association exists to:
- Promote awareness of the unique issues facing minority MBA students in the university setting.
- Serve as a liason between the university administration and the diverse professional student community.
- Serve as an umbrella organization for and to facilitate communication between various MBA students (full-time, part-time) at Boston University.
- Help acclimate new minority MBA students to life at Boston University and Boston in general.
- Form relationships with diversity MBA groups at local schools.
- Work closely with the Boston chapter of the National Black MBA Association and other minority associations.
- Create a place where diversity is central, accepted and encouraged.
Please contact us with any questions and be sure to check our Announcements and Events pages for upcoming activities! Contact us.