Public & Nonprofit Club
The PNP Club is a student-run organization that enhances the Public and Nonprofit Management Program curriculum and increases awareness of the sector’s activities through panels, networking, social events and other activities.
To fulfill this objective, the Club:
- organizes activites outside of the classroom to further educate MBA students about management issues in the public and nonprofit sectors;
- increases awareness of the PNP program to both internal and external audiences;
- expands the PNP community through social networking, fundraising, volunteering and career development activities;
- collaborates with the School of Management administration to strengthen the PNP program.
Each year the PNP Club strives to connect MBA Students with Boston nonprofits with the dual purpose of providing hands-on learning opportunities for MBA students while contributing to the work of area nonprofits. To this end the club organizes three major initiatives each year:
- Link Day- a one-day consulting event
- Collaborative Consulting- a semester-long volunteer consulting project
- BU on Board- an MBA Board Fellows program that places MBA students onto nonprofit boards for 1 year
Organizations interested in partnering with the club are invited to contact the Club President.