Families, Spouses, and Partners
Boston University School of Management values and welcomes the partners, spouses, and children of our students. Coordinating family life with a master’s degree education can be both exciting and challenging. That’s why we have a support system and resources in place to help make this transition easier.
The mission of the MBA Partners Club is to provide networking and a support community for MBA students and their significant others.
Office of Family Resources
The Office of Family Resources is committed to helping families deal with the challenges of balancing work and family life. This office provides many resources and services to assist Boston University families, such as:
- A referral service and resource materials for parents seeking childcare.
- A child care service listing of Boston University students available for babysitting.
- Educational programs sponsored in partnership with the Faculty/Staff Assistance Office
- School vacation programs for children in kindergarten through sixth grade during February and April, and for children going into kindergarten through fourth grade during summer school vacation.
- Resource materials on elder care.
A majority of our students with families tend to live off campus, in the neighborhoods surrounding the School of Management. Some choose to utilize the Office of Rental Property, which allows you to rent directly through the University, while others choose to use local realtors or Craigslist. Questions about a neighborhood or want more information? Email our graduate assistants with any specific questions about housing.