Depending on their lifestyle, evening MBA students may choose to enroll at either the Boston Campus, located just outside Kenmore Square, or North Campus in Chelmsford, MA. North Campus is especially convenient for those who live or work north or west of the city.
Boston Campus — Kenmore Square
For the working professional, choosing a graduate program can often be about location. Many of our Professional Evening MBA students choose to study at our Boston Campus located just outside Kenmore Square. With our very own T-stop right in front of the building and discounted parking below it, the Boston Campus offers the ultimate in convenience for those who live or work in the city.
If you live or work north or west of Boston, our North Campus in Chelmsford, MA (located off routes 3 and 495) enables you to earn your MBA at a more convenient location while receiving the same high-caliber experience and opportunities you’d get at the Boston Campus.
Your benefits at both campuses:
- Learn the same foundations of business and access
the same distinguished faculty as our full-time students
- Connect with an extensive alumni network
- Attend lectures and participate in activities as a
member of a vibrant academic community
- Access academic and career advisors who are specifically available to assist evening students
- Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities designed with the business student in mind
- Choose to take electives at either campus*
* Please note that core classes are taken at the campus at which you are enrolled. Not all electives are offered at the North campus, so some may need to be taken in Boston.