Partnering for success from day one
The School of Management’s Feld Career Center (FCC) is your first business partner. Starting before Pre-term (Orientation), our Career Center counselors offer advice for lifelong career development.
Personalized Career Planning for Professional Evening MBAs
Professional Evening MBA students are typically employed, but most are looking to advance in their field or perhaps explore a new industry or employer. We provide access for all students at the School of Management to the services of the Feld Career Center (FCC), including recruiter visits, job fairs, and individual counseling.
The Career Center brings in the top employers and executives in many fields. The FCC works with more than 500 employers recruiting students from our School, and recruiters post nearly 1,400 positions annually through the FCC. Our 2009 class had a 90% employment rate within three months of graduation.
Support for Your Search
- Informational interview and networking opportunities with PNP alumni
- Strong connections with search firms including Commongood Careers and The MBA-Nonprofit Connection
- Workshops, counseling and job strategy assistance through the required Career Management course
- Weekly job listings and a PNP alumni directory
- Regular panels and “brown bag” lunches focused on finding a job in the public or nonprofit sector
Where Are the Recent Graduates?
|American Red Cross Portland Chapter
Major Gifts Officer
Appalachian Mountain Club
Associated Grant Makers (AGM)
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Boston Center for the Arts
Boston Children’s Museum
Boys & Girls Clubs Boston
Business for Social Responsibility
Citi Performing Arts Center
City of Boston
Department of Public Health
Executive Office of Health and Human Services
Golden Gate Community
|Government Accountability Office
The Greater Boston Food Bank
Mass Alliance on Teen Pregnancy
Nashua Public Library
New Profit, Inc.
State Street Global Advisors
Stonehill College Center for Nonprofit Management
United Way of Massachusetts Bay