An Introduction to the SMG Honors Program
Beginning in 1998, the School of Management Program has invited the most academically talented students during their freshmen year to join a program that offers unique and challenging opportunities.
The goals of the program are to:
- Offer students an extraordinary opportunity to create, innovate, and make a difference in the world around them
- Provide an opportunity to work with leading faculty through specialized colloquia and seminars
- Learn additional skills in management research, analytical reasoning, and written communication that complement a solid grounding in the liberal arts
- Promote the idea that through community service each student can impact his or her environment in a positive and responsible way
- Foster a sense of community as the base for life-long friendships and partnerships for future ventures